Monday, December 7, 2009

Cle D Activation Mount&blade Fantasy Football QB Week 8, Who To Start C. Palmer(CIN) Or D. Anderson(CLE)?

Fantasy Football QB Week 8, Who to start C. Palmer(CIN) or D. Anderson(CLE)? - cle d activation mount&blade

I know that Palmer is a stud QB and should start, but almost always goes against Pittsburgh, has a tough defense against the pass (ranked 3). I picked up Derek Anderson has a friendly match against San Luis. What should I do? At the moment I'm leaning in the direction of D. Anderson

7 comments:

mudrocke... said...

anderson

pow chicka wow wow! said...

I would be with Anderson.

Next year is our year! said...

Go with the best confrontation. Anderson.

Next year is our year! said...

Go with the best confrontation. Anderson.

coreymro... said...

Palmer. Without a doubt.

Grampie said...

I agree with you. Also, remember that the Steelers one tuff week last week and should be angry (ER). And Anderson is against a team without a win and without hope.

mcha411 said...

the most common thing to do is to start their best players. this is what I would do. I want to start Anderson. if u look back this year, Anderson has more fantasy points than Palmer, and actually started less. We also look at the defense of the two games this week and is definitely hands down, Derek Anderson. UR inclined, if you go more than others.

Post a Comment