Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pendant Track Lighting Should Kitchen Cabinet Knobs And Lighting Match Appliances?

Should kitchen cabinet knobs and lighting match appliances? - pendant track lighting

I decorate my kitchen. The cabinets are oak color. The walls are khaki / tan color (Sherwin Williams Latte) http://www.myperfectcolor.com/PhotoDetai ... I am with new tile floors (probably a Roman gold medal and American Olean Hazel - still under discussion). My refrigerator is stainless steel. I'm going to a stainless steel stove and add the time that allows the money a Microhood game and dishwasher.

I need a new lighting and lighting of the runway to the light spread around. During the meal, I change the slope to another group (which is terribly sad and gold) now. I also add keys to the cabinets.

Question: I like the lights dark bronze. When the lights of the party apparatus in a coin or what? If checks are also compatible with the plane? I think the dark is the work of the cabinet and wall colors, but I'm not sure if the devices together?

For info: kitchen accessories are red.

No comments:

Post a Comment