Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mizuno Volleyball Socks What Kind Of Volleyball Knee Pads Or Volleyball Socks Do U Prefer? Why?

What kind of volleyball knee pads or volleyball socks do u prefer? why? - mizuno volleyball socks

IM goes to new home volleyball knee again soon, because I use knee pads are too bulky and Franklin, feels very bad (no matter how many times I washed), and they give me the best protection. Sometimes they appear from my knee when I dive for the volleyball trials. I thought we kneepads mizuno black. and I wear long socks, because they prevent a large number of burns and socks ground that it likely happened. I only wear socks, knee high stained the inclusion of target, but they get real holes easily. What kind of knee-or mid-or second-hand? Why? and where did U get it? cuz i want volleyball team or nice long socks and knee pads to me adequate protection. Thanks

3 comments:

holajord... said...

I would recommend to the knee pads are smaller than in Armor, Nike and Mizuno. Nike comes in white only, but Mizuno and Under Armor is available in black or white. I would recommend for socks crew socks. Under Armor and Nike, that in black and white. Averages are coming August to mid-way through the knee. They are reliable and not easy hole, but avoid burning the ground. All items can be purchased at Dick Duhnam or MC Sports. Or any other sport in the local shops where you live. Hope this helps!

__A_YAHO... said...

I use knee ASIC (work hard and are comfortable!) Available in any sports store (not the gel pad)
I use top-level football socks, knee socks, but you can get good www.soccer.com http://www.volleyball.com/volleyball_soc ... Just go to a sports store and look like socks in the section football or volleyball section.

Fishey77 said...

I do not know where she is, but better to go to a shop. There are few shopping centers and malls.
Nike and Adidas have their own stores
Mizuno Kneepads are great!
You should also thick football socks (socks brand get longer), because thin, cheap socks get holes very easily (I know from experience).

Post a Comment