Sunday, January 17, 2010

Secure Meal Replacement Has Anyone Tried Secure Meal Replacements? I Keep Hearing Their Advertisement On The Radio?

Has anyone tried Secure Meal Replacements? I keep hearing their advertisement on the radio? - secure meal replacement

They shake and are less than 70 calories. You can enjoy 30 days (value of 30-packs) for the transport, but is $ 7.95. I do not waste the money if you taste terrible or do not work. If you've tried it, please let me know what you think. I'd love to hear your comments.

Proposed class was "Cars" - I need not lose too much weight!

1 comment:

TX2step said...

Everyone I know who has followed a diet with meal replacement (or prepared foods - like Jenny Craig), has all the weight he had lost the back (and more) when I started eating normally obtained. Try Weight Watchers you will discover a lifestyle of eating - to eat and eat when

Post a Comment