Monday, February 15, 2010

Bmw X-3 Can You Help Me Choose A Car?

Can You Help Me Choose A Car? - bmw x-3

I will be back soon 16 and my parents have a car. There are 4, what I want and I will put in the order of similarity:

1: 2006 BMW X3
2: 2006-2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Laredo, Limited, or X)
3: 2006-2007 BMW 328i
4: 2008 Jeep Liberty Limited

But I need the average cost for each of these cars to know is to say that the cost of insurance in each of them in the State of Georgia, and the probability of the accident. And please do not say anything about how you should not spend too much money for a car that was the decision of my parents.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Oliver said...

It should be 4-door, 4 cylinder, not a sport. I prefer Honda or Toyota ... The first time that the driver's car insurance is often expensive, and depends on the car. It aims to compare insurance prices, while the choice of car - here, for example - carquotes.sinfree.net

Pete said...

Get the X 3!
arent you so lucky, to have someone to buy a cool car!

Post a Comment