Saturday, February 20, 2010

Strep Throats And Toys Can Rough Sex Hurt The Baby?

Can rough sex hurt the baby? - strep throats and toys

Hello!
I am 10 weeks Preggers of today, and I wondered if the sex drive that can harm the baby?

I know it's TMI for some ... but we are women with special needs well?
What I mean is that ... Normal relations Raw intense, passionate, ... Rotation of 360 different positions, use of toys and accessories, various forces penatration, etc. ...

Reason I ask is because that's what my husband and I were enguaging than normal ... and now that I am 10 weeks pregnant, I'm really not.

I have a sore throat and feeling more amazing today ... But this could, because I, with fever and other damage to the ... But still ...
I did not really have morning sickness or something! And now I only payLing normal!

Sex would have caused a strange hard miscarraige?

No comments:

Post a Comment