Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Patch Installation Empire Earth Problem With The Installation Of World Of Warcraft?

Problem with the installation of world of warcraft? - patch installation empire earth

Hello everyone, I recently World of Warcraft Collector's Edition purchased, I am new to the game ... wow, the DVD contains numerous issues, such as Warcraft 1 Warcraft 2, Warcraft 3 (Reign of Chaos, The Frozen Throne) and World of Warcraft ...

I was really disappointed by installing Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos, as my expectations are not the ACC. In general, I do not lyk to play it (jus like Age of Empires Microsoft) This is .. Juice then uninstalled and tried to install World of Warcraft.

Here I wrote the entire contents of the DVD and start the installation nearly complete (ABT was took an hour 1 / 2 or so) and I noticed an error indicating that the device in which the contents were present (total U.S. ) has been damaged orThe DVD was .. I was very surprised, I tried again .. BT but to no avail ..

Even in the folder, two files are the server no patch .. shud i install .. Weight or problems? My system has 2GB of RAM and 128 MB Video Card
Please help ....... Thank you for your patience as n!

2 comments:

Nebulous said...

"Here, I could have copied the entire contents of the DVD and restart the installation" problem.

If you copy the DVD to the hard drive and try installing from the hard drive was probably trying to verify that the DVD has to control the drive you installed is acceptable. From the hard drive is not the installation DVD, it would no longer recognize, as lawful.

Try to WoW directly from DVD to install.

Matt S said...

Hey dude i think its vid card problems and the need for better S 1-2 will save the game u got it and ask if the vid card or construction work, which otherwise I think the time to update and O 2 by the way in which wow is AUS $ 20 per month, or do not know where u live, but his 20 helped out, so hopefully cya!

Post a Comment